Coburg University distributes the following scholarship information to its international students. Please be aware that the application for these opportunities cannot be initiated before the second semester at Coburg University. Follow the indicated links or contact the International Office for more details.
- Scholarship Amount: 300 € per month (12 months)
- Selection Criteria: academic achievements, social engagement, sense of responsibility and special circumstances
Scholarship by the Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und KunstThe Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst (Bavarian State Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs) offers scholarships for international students. The scholarships are limited in number and extent.
A selection of well-known foundations and their sponsorship opportunities is listed below. Click on the links for more detailed information on application and selection processes.
- Scholarship Amount: 300 € per month plus health insurance (12 months)
- Selection Criteria: identification with company values (honesty, helpfulness, tolerance) and proof of social commitment
- Scholarship Amount: 750 € per month plus health insurance (12 months)
- Selection Criteria: above average study performance, personality and social commitment
The Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung (FDP political orientation) supports international students during their master studies in a German university. The whole application and selection process will be held in German.
- Scholarship Amount: max. 850 € per month
- Selection Criteria: talent, personality, liberal and social commitment
The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung (trade union orientation) awards scholarships to support young students at home and abroad.
- Scholarship Amount: 750 € per month
- Selection Criteria: very good academic records, social commitment and political interest
You can find other scholarships and financial aid opportunities via the following external databases:
Tel +49 (0)9561 317-319
Fax +49 (0)9561 317-391
Mo - Fr: 8.30 - 12.30
Tu and Th: 1.30 - 3:30