Prof. Dr. Alisa Lindner
Fields of teaching & research
- User Experience Design
- Human Factors
- Human-Machine Interface
- Driver-Vehicle Interaction
- Human centered design process
Within the university
- Vice Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- Deputy Women's Representative of the Faculty of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
Outside the university
- German UPA e.V.: Professional Association of German Usability and User Experience Professionals.
Since 2021: Professor for User Experience Design for autonomous driving at Coburg University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering.
2016 - 2021: Project manager and user experience designer in central research and development, Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH.
2014 - 2017: External doctoral student at the Institute of Industrial Engineering (iad) of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Darmstadt University of Technology
2014 - 2016: PhD student in the pre-development of commercial vehicles, Daimler AG
2008 - 2013: Studies of psychology with focus on work and engineering psychology, Technical University Darmstadt and University of Hertfordhire, UK
Prof. Dr. Alisa
T. +49 (0)9561 317-581